A/NZ PX Round #16 - Comments and Feedback

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand Print Exchange' started by hoffy, Jun 1, 2018.

1. hoffy

hoffy Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Hello everybody and welcome to the 16th round of the A/NZ Print exchange. This will be the thread to make your comments on progress, critiques and general chit chat.

The list of participants:
    1. Ozxplorer
    2. Carriage
    3. Michael W
    4. Kevin Caulfied
    5. Oxleyroad
    6. Tony Egan
    7. PSoul
    8. hoffy

As per the signup thread, you have until the 1st of August to get your prints to me. My address details should have been sent to you in a separate PM.

As there are 8 participants, you have to print 7 images. Just remember, your prints are to be no more than 8 inches on the shortest side and 10 inches on the longest side. And as per the new clarification of the rules, we will no longer accept prints that have been made via digital means. This excludes: inkjet prints, mini lab prints, laser prints, etc - basically, if a computer sent it to the device that printed it, its out. Sorry, but the tribe has spoken.. If you need clarification, either send me a message OR post to this thread.

I have also attached the Information template that has been used for previous rounds.

Cheers and have fun!

Attached Files:

2. OP
    OP
    hoffy

hoffy Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Hey Folks.

How are we all doing? I've been a bit down in the dumps with my photography of late, so its been hard to get into the darkroom. Today, I forced myself and ran up a test print. I'm pretty happy with the result, so with any luck I'll get it done next weekend.

Anyhow, this is how it stands. We still have a few weeks to get the rest in:
    1. Ozxplorer - Received
    2. Carriage - Received
    3. Michael W
    4. Kevin Caulfied
    5. Oxleyroad
    6. Tony Egan - Received
    7. PSoul
    8. hoffy
    Cheers

3. Kevin Caulfield

Kevin Caulfield Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I'm planning to print mine within the next two weeks. I have a couple of negs to choose between.

4. Michael W

Michael W Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I got lucky today with time and made my prints. Probably still have to do some spotting next week.

5. OP
    OP
    hoffy

hoffy Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Ditto - My prints are drying. May try my had at spotting, but not sure.

1. Ozxplorer - Received
    2. Carriage - Received
    3. Michael W - Printed
    4. Kevin Caulfied
    5. Oxleyroad
    6. Tony Egan - Received
    7. PSoul
    8. hoffy - Printed