Latest member
jrhii
Recent bookmarks
Trader history for GDI (0)

GDI

Subscriber
Shooter
Med. Format RF
I am looking for a couple of good quality enlarger lenses for my 35mm and 6x7 & 6x9 negatives - either Schneider Componon-S or Nikon El-Nikkor, or maybe Rodenstock (I know less about those). I need them to be in great functional shape - no fungus, scratches, haze, cigarette stink. I would prefer lenses on Besler 45m boards, but that’s not a deal breaker.

What do you have?

Dani

Shooter
Multi Format
I got a 50 and a 105 Componon-S that I can sell. Maybe with the Beseler boards. I’ll have to double check to see if I have extra boards.

OP
OP

GDI

Subscriber
Shooter
Med. Format RF
I got a 50 and a 105 Componon-S that I can sell. Maybe with the Beseler boards. I’ll have to double check to see if I have extra boards.

Thanks please do!

runswithsizzers

Subscriber
Shooter
35mm
If you are interested, I have a Schneider-Kreuznach Componon-S 5.6, 100mm enlarger lens I'm not using. Mine has a rear thread size of 32.5mm x 0.5, so I needed an adapter to mount it on my camera bellows for copying my negatives; that may or may not be a common size for mounting on enlargers. I wouild sell it for what I paid, $40 + $10 shipping to US address.

OP
OP

GDI

Subscriber
Shooter
Med. Format RF
If you are interested, I have a Schneider-Kreuznach Componon-S 5.6, 100mm enlarger lens I'm not using. Mine has a rear thread size of 32.5mm x 0.5, so I needed an adapter to mount it on my camera bellows for copying my negatives; that may or may not be a common size for mounting on enlargers. I wouild sell it for what I paid, $40 + $10 shipping to US address.

Thanks - I’ll send you a private message.

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab Blue Moon Camera & Machine
Top Bottom