Members
Latest member
adam m
Recent bookmarks
Trader history for DSB (0)

DSB

Shooter
Medium Format
4x5 Wista DX. And 5 film holders. This camera shows some use but is solid. I sent it to Richard Ritter about 3-4 years ago and he said "Went over camera and checked the T dim it is ok. did repair the tripod mount. Over all camera is in sound condition." I have only used this camera occasionally since then.

$400 plus shipping. Sorry, U.S. Sales only. Please look at photos and a feel free to ask any questions. I could meet potential buyer in NYC

-Mechanically sound. All functions work correctly. Everything locks into place tightly. No stripped gears, knobs, or screws. No cracks or structural damage to wood.
-The ground glass Is is good condition with the exception of a small scratch in a corner (over the logo) and a few tiny light scratches.
-Full range of movements work correctly.

-May have slight cigarette smell from previous owner. I've eradicated it to the point where I don't smell it anymore.
-The handle is worn out. I used it without regard, but should probably be replaced or taped up at some point.
-Some pinholes in bellows corners visible when extended. I believe it is an easy repair. Otherwise it is flexible and folds correctly. I noticed the pinholes when examining for sale. I mostly shot wide angle and never noticed any effect on images.

-Brass is tarnished and/or shiny top layer is worn. I don't know if it can be polished. I never bothered.
-Small scratch on corner of glass on logo. See photo.
-Light scratches on wood and base.

This could be an affordable introduction into LF. I think that the pinholes could probably be patched easily and it will be ready to shoot. Includes 5 used 4x5 film holders.

I will also be listing a few nice affordable lenses soon. Fujinon A 240mm, Ridenstock Sironar-N 150mm, Fujinon W 125mm, tiny old Dagor Berlin 12.5cm. Please inquire if interested in combining.
IMG_2996.JPG IMG_2999.JPG IMG_3006.JPG IMG_3010.JPG IMG_2992.JPG IMG_3005.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP

DSB

Shooter
Medium Format
Everything is solid, functioning properly, and looks the same as last year. The pinholes are only in the folded corners and only visible with a bright flashlight when bellows is extended. I never noticed them until I inspected it for the sale. Did not detect a cigarette odor. Includes shipping, holders, and a Beseler padded bag that fits the camera nicely.

Best,
David

OP
OP

DSB

Shooter
Medium Format
Sure. Please send $300 net to me via PayPal (davidburton2525@gmail.com). I’ll box it up and send it on Friday or Saturday via USPS. Please communicate through that gmail address.

Best,
David

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom