4x5 Processing in Seattle area?

Discussion in 'Product Availability' started by msage, Feb 21, 2009.

1. msage

msage Subscriber

Shooter:
    Large Format
    Hi
    Who processes 4x5 C-41 and E-6 in the Seattle/Tacoma area?
    Michael

2. slumry

slumry Member

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    Since Ivey closed up shop, nobody does. It is a real problem. Panda has stated that they are looking into but do not currently process 4X5 C-41 or E-6. I believe Panda will do B&W.

3. Rob Vinnedge

Rob Vinnedge Subscriber

Shooter:
    ULarge Format
    Since Ivey's closing, I've used Newlab in San Francisco and R&R Custom Color Lab in Spokane. Both are excellent in quality and service, but I am settling on R&R for the lower fees and Fedex charges (Spokane and Seattle are in the same Fedex zone).

4. David Nardi

David Nardi Member

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    It might be time for a Jobo (or equivalent) processor. I bought a Jobo Autolab 1000 off ebay 3 years ago. It was the best investment I ever made. Mix up some Kodak E-6 chemicals and you're good to go. A sheet of 4x5 E-6 used to cost me $2.75. I now spend 0.60 to 0.80 cents per sheet.

Lab prices have gone up in the last few years, and if it hadn't have been for this processor, I would probably not be shooting 4x5 anymore.

Cheers,

David

www.davidnardi.com

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. If you have a Photrio account, please log in (and select 'stay logged in') to prevent recurrence of this notice.