Well, I went and did it. I cobbled together a nice box (with a 50mm focal length) from black foamcore and black matte board. I had an old lens/shutter assembly from an Agfa Viking 4.5 from which I removed the front and rear lens elements. I then made a pinhole from a diet coke can, cut it to fit in the front lens-element holder assembly and screwed it into the back of the shutter assembly. After I made the pinhole, I scanned it and it measured ~0.3 mm (almost the perfect size for a 50mm focal length - I got lucky). I mounted the shutter in the front of the box and rigged some elastic to hold the film holder against the back. I just shot two sheets of tmax400 and i'll dev them tonight. I'll also take some pics of the camera and scan the film and post for all to see. Sorry for the rambling post, but I was really excited to share.