2009 John Sexton Workshops Brochure Available

Discussion in 'Workshops & Lectures' started by johnsexton, Mar 3, 2009.

1. johnsexton

johnsexton Member

Shooter:
    Large Format
    I am pleased to announce the 2009-2010 John Sexton Photography Workshops schedule. I taught my first photography workshop in 1975, and since that time I have conducted literally hundreds of workshops with thousands of participants.

Click here http://johnsexton.com/schedule2009.html for a detailed listing of workshops offered in this year and early 2010. On that web page you will also find links where you can download a PDF version of the illustrated 2009-2010 John Sexton Photography Workshops brochure.

If you'd like to receive a beautifully printed copy of my 2009 workshop brochure, simply contact Laura Bayless by email info@johnsexton.com or call 831-659-3130. We will be happy to send you a copy of the brochure, and add you to our mailing list and email list if you desire.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. If you have a Photrio account, please log in (and select 'stay logged in') to prevent recurrence of this notice.