Threads
Members
Latest member
Cyanotypeworld
Recent bookmarks

Grillage

Shooter
Multi Format
I hope someone can help me with this. I have a Zone VI Print Washer. (16X20) There are two larger sheets of Plexiglas for the washer and they have an unusual shape. One of them is broken. Zone VI is no longer in business as far as I know and I went to a Plexiglas shop to see if one or two new one's could be made. Their price was way too high. Does anyone know where I could get a emplacement or two? Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!

dpurdy

Shooter
8x10 Format
I keep only every other divider in my Z6 16x20. The top weight is definitely important. Mine did not come with 2 dividers that are larger than the others. I wonder if the previous owner replaced some lost or broken dividers with the 2 that are larger.

sepiareverb

Shooter
Multi Format
The two sheets with “ears” are to support the cover sheet. plexiglass is simple enough to work with using common woodworking tools. Just get a raw sheet and trim/sand it to match.

Shooter
Multi Format
I hope someone can help me with this. I have a Zone VI Print Washer. (16X20) There are two larger sheets of Plexiglas for the washer and they have an unusual shape. One of them is broken. Zone VI is no longer in business as far as I know and I went to a Plexiglas shop to see if one or two new one's could be made. Their price was way too high. Does anyone know where I could get a emplacement or two? Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!
They have a wide notch on top to make grabbing the print easier. You can just replace the plexiglass without the notch or just wash one less print. The final option is to have some cut the notch on the sheet of Plexiglas.

Sirius Glass

Subscriber
Shooter
Multi Format
I replaced one of the sheet by looking for companies that sold plastic sheets and then calling them about buying the sheet cut to size.

Born2Late

Subscriber
Shooter
35mm
Use Lexan (polycorbonate) for repairs if you can, it is much more crack resistant than plexiglas / acrylic.

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab Blue Moon Camera & Machine
Top Bottom