Trader history for dirkfletcher (8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirkfletcher

Subscriber
Format
4x5 Format
SOLD-
Compact and full featured point and shoot 35mm film camera with razor sharp Zeiss 35mm f.3.5 T* Tessar lens. This camera is super popular not just for its fantastic lens, but its weatherproof sealing and its unique Super Scope. The Super Scope lets you from your shots and literally shoot from your hip.

The camera does show some usage, the two largest scratches are on the back by the wrist strap, you can see them in one of the pictures. There are the deepest ones, there are some very light surface scratches also on the back to the right of the set button. Several other light scratches are the silver body but it's really quite clean and nice. The battery compartment is clean and free of any signs of the battery acid. Its serial number is #370069.

The camera is a perfect shooter ready to continue shooting!
Yashicat4-7.jpg Yashicat4-5.jpg Yashicat4-4.jpg Yashicat4-6.jpg Yashicat4-1.jpg Yashicat4-2.jpg Yashicat4-3.jpg Yashicat4-8.jpg

Last edited:

KerrKid

Subscriber
Format
35mm
I'm glad my father-in-law gave me one of these way back in the day because I sure couldn't afford one now.

GLWS!

KerrKid

Subscriber
Format
35mm
Isn’t it crazy how much the’ve shot up in price??!!

Sure is. They've come down a bit, though. I think a couple of years ago they were going for north of $600. My Father-in-law paid $199.95 for the one I have. It's a good camera. Never fails to take nice pictures. I just don't use mine very much since I can't afford another one if it breaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab Blue Moon Camera & Machine
Top Bottom