Latest member
Yuyuik
Recent bookmarks
Trader history for Daniela (0)

Daniela

Subscriber
Format
Multi Format
As someone who peruses the classifieds and often gets disappointed when I see the mention "CONUS only"; I wonder if it'd be possible to add some type of info on the title that would let the reader know whether the items can be shipped in the US, worldwide, etc. without even having to open the post.

Sirius Glass

Subscriber
Format
Multi Format
As someone who peruses the classifieds and often gets disappointed when I see the mention "CONUS only"; I wonder if it'd be possible to add some type of info on the title that would let the reader know whether the items can be shipped in the US, worldwide, etc. without even having to open the post.

This would be a good idea, especially since many of the subscribers are not in the US. If I were elsewhere, I too would find that I could only determine if the item could be shipped to me required opening every single add, it would find it tiresome.

A similar label for "EU Only" or "Australian only" and any others that come up later.

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab Blue Moon Camera & Machine
Top Bottom