For Sale Zeiss ZM + Voigtlander nokton 1.5 Serviced!

Havre. Montana

A
Havre. Montana

Busker

A
Busker

Gormley in Winchester

H
Gormley in Winchester

Winchester singer

H
Winchester singer

New life

D
New life

Recent Classifieds

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paul Thomas
Recent bookmarks
Status
Not open for further replies.

alexandre costa

Subscriber
Shooter
Multi Format
Selling my Zeiss ZM in black, camera has been used, but is working great, i received it today from the repair shop, RF aligned, new light seals and new skin from Camera Leather.

Box with Papers, Cap and Strap is included.

The Nokton has been used a lot, it has been recent serviced and the glass is flawless, comes with adapter M39-M, caps and hood.

a7ky.jpg

pdwi.jpg

uxm2.jpg

3gae.jpg

77uy.jpg

j6gm.jpg

hjdv.jpg

1000 euros plus shipping and PP.

rfaspen

Shooter
Multi Format
Try splitting up the package and selling them separately. They're both wonderful gear and I'm certain there are people who are interested in each.

The Ikon is a real nice body and in my opinion a serious contender to the M6. After using one, a lot of people prefer the Ikon to the M6. In full disclosure, I've only looked at one in the shop and held it briefly, but I can tell I would like it (already have the contender). Its really a shame the Ikon has been discontinued.

The CV 50/1.5 is really a classic. Offer that guy at the right price and it will get snapped up. One super lens.

OP
OP
alexandre costa

alexandre costa

Subscriber
Shooter
Multi Format
I have no problem splitting the set, so here it goes:

Zeiss ZM 600 euros plus PP and Shipping.
Voigtlander Nokton 300 euros plus PP and Shipping

rfaspen

Shooter
Multi Format
That's $1167 USD for the set. Not a bad deal for an EU buyer. The Nokton at $412 isn't bad either.

I simply don't need either of these (already have them or an analog), but I have to say the CV 50/1.5 is just a wonderful lens. I don't see really nice copies offered for less than $400 these days. I got lucky and found one at $360USD, but that's quite unusual.

No EU rangefinder users looking for quality gear? Have these been posted in RFF classifieds?

OP
OP
alexandre costa

alexandre costa

Subscriber
Shooter
Multi Format
Yes, the nokton is a superb lens, i am just selling this because it has not seen much used since i bought it, so for the final and last massive price drop, now at 800 euros!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford Photo ADOX Freestyle Photographic Photo Warehouse Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom