Latest member
Martin C
Recent bookmarks

modafoto

Subscriber
Shooter
Medium Format
Hi

A friend of mine is asking me to do a huge print for him, and now I need to know who makes paper in the size of 60x90 cm (24"x36") or something close to this and where I can buy it?

Greetings Morten

Tom Stanworth

Shooter
Multi Format
I dont think anyone does sheets this size (the largest I have seen was tetenal FB in 27"x20), but you can buy a 10 Metre roll length from most if not all manufacturers. Most do 20" and 40" widths, but agfa does a 50" width. Most do both 10m and about 30m lengths.

Tom

Last edited by a moderator:

Bob Carnie

Subscriber
Shooter
Med. Format RF
Hi Morten
You can order roll paper from any of the manufacturers through a local distributer. I buy rolls in all different sizes and emulsions for particular jobs, It is very economical to cut from a larger master roll.
Warning , some vendors will sell 30ft rolls as opposed to 100ft rolls, get the 100ft as there is terrible curve in the smaller offerings.
I would suggest going onto the paper manufacturers websites to find out dealers in your area and ordering that way.
good luck

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom