WTB: Bulk film scanner (35/120)

Discussion in '[Classifieds] Misc. -Anything Goes' started by fotoobscura, Jun 19, 2017.

1. fotoobscura

fotoobscura Subscriber

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    I've had a LS4000 for about 15 years now- in perfect shape, but I've been meaning to upgrade to a 120 for a long time. I've been using a flatbed to scan 120's but the quality is just not there and it's a kludgy process. Furthermore I can't scan 120 in bulk with it.

Can anyone suggest (or has) a professional level scanner that does bulk 35 and 120? I'm okay with a standalone if that's what it has to come down to. I know all the Nikon's are discontinued and I don't believe the 9000 can can more than 4 120's at a time anyway.

A huge bonus would be to be able to scan different formats like 8mm, 110 and APS, etc.

Thanks

2. Ian Faisal

Ian Faisal Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    maybe Noritsu HS-1800, but its pricey
    noritsu company still making film scanner

3. Majid Khoshrou

Majid Khoshrou Member

Shooter:
    Sub 35mm
    Dear , I am looking for hs 1800 do you have in stock?
    Majid

4. Ian Faisal

Ian Faisal Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    i dont have it, maybe you could contact Noritsu directly from their website
    i just use kodak pakon f135

5. yurihuta

yurihuta Subscriber

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    I have a Nikon LS-8000 that I bought from a fellow who (at the time - ten years ago?) had had it serviced by Nikon USA. I have the 35mm (negative strip and mounted slide holders) as well as the 120 (I think three different type - two with glass) film holders. You can still purchase off brand holders/inserts to handle smaller format films. I realize you said you want bulk scanning, but with all the film holders I have, you could pre-load them with negatives/slide strips and have them ready to go. I have had it sitting in an airtight (giant sealed rubbermaid-like container) since I received it and ran a couple of tests strips through it.

6. tron_

tron_ Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Fuji Frontier SP-3000

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. If you have a Photrio account, please log in (and select 'stay logged in') to prevent recurrence of this notice.