William Henry Fox Talbot show coming to Pittsburgh in November!

Discussion in 'Book, Magazine, Gallery Reviews, Shows & Contests' started by winger, Jul 27, 2017.

1. cowanw

cowanw Member

Shooter:
    Large Format
    Thanks for the report; very different, in reality, from the advertisement on their web site.

2. NedL

NedL Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Groups:
    Life got busy and sort of gave up on the idea, but I would have been disappointed to fly there and find out I was looking at reproductions!!
    I would imagine that originals can be displayed in dim light, or else with an attendant for short periods of time....

Thanks Bethe

3. faberryman

faberryman Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    What???

4. OP
    OP
    winger

winger Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Yeah, that was sorta what I said. Well, in my head there may have been a few expletives. The only people around were other museum-goers and security guards. If I go back, I may try to find a docent or someone higher to explain which (if any) are real.

What's hanging looks like I'd guess the originals look like, but still...

5. bvy

bvy Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Hmmm. Maybe I'll pass.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. If you have a Photrio account, please log in (and select 'stay logged in') to prevent recurrence of this notice.