Where to buy film along Spain's north coast?

Recent Classifieds

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
philipandre
Recent bookmarks

BradS

Shooter
35mm
I'm planning a trip to northern Spain and wondering if I'll be able to buy film (35mm) along the way. I'll be walking mainly long the North coast...

Shooter
35mm
http://www.foto-r3.com/ is mail order only, but the owner's American and if you contact him he'll probably be able to help. He works in Gijon, Asturias. Btw, if your'e doing the Camino de Santiago, there's a hostel in my home town, Avilés, and I'd be happy to have a beer or two with you.

OP
OP
BradS

BradS

Shooter
35mm
Doing the camino?

Yes..still just planning / dreaming and saving vacation days. Hope to go this time next year.

http://www.foto-r3.com/ is mail order only, but the owner's American and if you contact him he'll probably be able to help. He works in Gijon, Asturias. Btw, if your'e doing the Camino de Santiago, there's a hostel in my home town, Avilés, and I'd be happy to have a beer or two with you.

Excellent! Thank you.

mgb74

Subscriber
Shooter
Multi Format
Can you do a "Hold for Pickup" like you can for US POs?

mooseontheloose

Shooter
Multi Format
Yes..still just planning / dreaming and saving vacation days. Hope to go this time next year.

It's something that is high on my list as well, although I may have to do one of the shorter versions, now that my vacations will be more limited at work due to my new position.

AgX

Shooter
Multi Format

I did not find that service offered on the site of the spanish postal service. Such service is so rare that here in Germany I never came in contact with it, know it only from old movies, but here surprisingly it still is offered at certain postal offices.

OP
OP
BradS

BradS

Shooter
35mm

I did not find that service offered on the site of the spanish postal service. Such service is so rare that here in Germany I never came in contact with it, know it only from old movies, but here surprisingly it still is offered at certain postal offices.

At least one guide book does mention that the Postal Service in Spain, Correos, does offer such a service. I've also come across mention of such on line but did not bookmark it.

The service is called or is related to, "Poste Restante" or "la lista de correos" and is described as working like the USPS General Delivery service.

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom