Threads
Members
Latest member
Munky
Recent bookmarks

Sjixxxy

Shooter
8x10 Format
What are these strange marks appearing on my prints? I can't reason out what they are. Looks almost like some in camera flaring, but they are definitly not represented on the negatives. And any odd light reflections hitting the paper would make it darker, not lighter. The set of prints I made before this one din't have these starnge lines, and the last two negatives I tried printed have been showing them. Any Ideas?

Attachments

• lines.jpg
    lines.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 403
OP
OP
Sjixxxy

Sjixxxy

Shooter
8x10 Format
On second look, the condesors seems to not be in as good as a shape as I originally thought. Can see the black lines easily when I remove the negative. Thought I can't figure out why they didn't show up on the last prints I was making.

rbarker

Shooter
Multi Format
I was going to tell you they are sprites - small, alien negative-energy beings, flying around in your dark room, but it sounds like you've identified the source. :D

OP
OP
Sjixxxy

Sjixxxy

Shooter
8x10 Format
rbarker said:
I was going to tell you they are sprites - small, alien negative-energy beings, flying around in your dark room, but it sounds like you've identified the source. :D

Thats what I get giving lessons to tinkerbell I guess.

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford Photo ADOX Freestyle Photographic Photo Warehouse Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom