Members
Latest member
helimat
Recent bookmarks

adelorenzo

Subscriber
Shooter
4x5 Format
My friend Dan Barham is a well known pro mountain bike/outdoor photographer who recently did a commercial mountain bike project on film which I thought APUG might be interested in. I don't think it's very common to see film in the action sports genre these days.

He's a Canon guy so he shot with a couple of Canon bodies (AE-1 and EF) and a 120 Holga. There is a video at the bottom of the page where he talks a bit about shooting with film.

Dead Link Removed

There's a book available, I have a copy on order but can't provide any review of it at this point.

Shooter
Multi Format
Thanks, man. Looks like that would have been an awesome ride. Little bit of everything on that page. I think if I had the quid I would have upped for the book on the spot. Awesome. I would say I loved the scenic photographs of the craggy mountains, but the portraiture (candids) were very good as well. Then there were the other photographs, such as the gear and chain. Just great all the way around.

Klainmeister

Shooter
Medium Format
Those are great! Thanks for sharing. Oddly, I was recently talking to an owner of an upscale bike shop about possibly doing a series of BW fiber for their shop. He wants the classic look.

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford Photo ADOX Freestyle Photographic Photo Warehouse Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom