Victorian Studio Accessories.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Equipment' started by Stephen Frizza, Nov 28, 2011.

  1. Stephen Frizza

    Stephen Frizza Member

    Mar 2, 2007
    Medium Format
    I know a few people have been looking for Victorian style painted photographic backdrops and accessories. And one thing people have been looking for is the Old over sized ornate studio curtain tie backs with tassels. There is a store in Australia which sells a HUGE collection of these items called The Country Trader.

    I have attached some links to their website. with a few of the hundreds of styles they have. They stock some amazing items for photographers.