Latest member
coralluxurycleaning
Recent bookmarks
Trader history for spoolman (2)

spoolman

Subscriber
Shooter
Med. Format Pan
this is the last of the excess equipment that I was given by well-intentioned people.

1). this is a Simmons-Omega Simtron colour analyzer with probe.Not sure if it works or not. I've cleaned off most of the dust. All dials turn, glass lenses in probe are intact and power cord is still there. Not sure what it is worth so I'm putting a price of $15.00 on it. It is a little on the heavy side and slightly on the biggish side. Whomever is interested in it I'll get the cheapest shipping charge I can find.

2). this item looks like some sort of 35mm negative carrier for a beseler enlarger. Again I'm not sure what it is worth so I'm putting a price of $15.00 on it. It is lighter than the Simtron above but is an awkward size. Again I'll try to get the cheapest shipping cost I can find.

3). Last item is a hard case for a Pentacon Practika "L" 35mm slr. No straps were with the case when it was given to me. $5.00

I accept Paypal. If there are multiple inquiries on either item, the time and date stamp on the PM that is sent will determine who gets first shot at buying it. Images are attached.

Doug:smile:

Attachments

• simtron -1g.jpg
    simtron -1g.jpg
    326 KB · Views: 104
  • simtron probe copy.jpg-1a.jpg
    simtron probe copy.jpg-1a.jpg
    260 KB · Views: 103
  • Fixture 10g copy.jpg
    Fixture 10g copy.jpg
    230.8 KB · Views: 130
  • Camera 6a.jpg
    Camera 6a.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 93

mgb74

Subscriber
Shooter
Multi Format
#2 is a Negatrans for a Beseler 45.

fotch

Shooter
Multi Format
Not to hard. Most likely will need a new belt. Nice item to have if printing a lot of 35mm negatives.

OP
OP

spoolman

Subscriber
Shooter
Med. Format Pan
The Simmons-Omega analyzer is SOLD pending payment. More info. on other item coming soon.

Doug:smile:

OP
OP

spoolman

Subscriber
Shooter
Med. Format Pan
here is a more detailed description of item #2:

The Negatrans is not a particularly hard to find item. There were versions for the 23c (that also could be used on the 45) and one just for the 45. An early version was "square" ; later versions had angled corners.

I think the one for the 45 is in slightly less demand; as Beseler 45 users are typically shooting larger formats.

There was a 120 negative version that is probably more valuable IF it has all the pieces. It used a glass pressure plate that often was misplaced or scratched up.

The Negatrans relies on a long rubber O-ring to advance the film. Replacements are available (both OEM and generic). As you turn the wheel (upper left in your photo) the rubber ring contacts the edge of the 35mm film strip and moves it back and forth.

You should be able to visually verify that the o-ring is present and it's condition.

the version that fits both could be found on Ebay for $10 with free shipping - but that is rare. Plus it was missing the posts on bottom that help keep it in place (nice to have, but not absolutely necessary). It has a good O-ring.

Doug

Here is a image of the other side of this item:

Attachments

• Fixture 9g copy.jpg
    Fixture 9g copy.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 59
Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab Blue Moon Camera & Machine
Top Bottom