The Photographer's Toning Book: The Definitive Guide request pdf

Discussion in 'Book, Magazine, Gallery Reviews, Shows & Contests' started by Bralors, Oct 10, 2017.

1. Bralors

Bralors Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    Hello i'm from Argentina, here is hard to find this book to purchase, i need a pdf if anyone have it, thanks a lot share whit my the donwload link, thanks a lot from here!!

2. pentaxuser

pentaxuser Subscriber
    Ads Enabled

Shooter:
    35mm
    Do you mean someone who has scanned the whole book as a pdf? I would be surprised if there is anyone who has done that. Anyone doing that would have to spend a long time doing it and passing on the whole book to someone else even as a pdf probably breaks copyright laws. There was a long thread on this book in 2010 and downloading it as a pdf was suggested but to the best of my knowledge the author Tim Rudman decided against doing it that way so I do not think there is a pdf copy you can buy. It can be bought as a book on Amazon. The cheapest copy is £99 so expensive but shipping to Argentina should not be a problem

pentaxuser

3. OP
    OP
    Bralors

Bralors Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    yes buy a pdf, but ok thanks for the help! i search one in argentina!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. If you have a Photrio account, please log in (and select 'stay logged in') to prevent recurrence of this notice.