Threads
Members
Latest member
monofinder
Recent bookmarks

Tori8x10

Shooter
8x10 Format
So, I finally get myself another Hasselblad, after having my last system stolen about 8 years ago, and I'm ready to process my first films. I get out my old Patterson PLASTIC reels and quickly remember the frustration of loading 120 onto these things. (I think there might now be some paint peeling off the walls in my darkroom). The plastic has got to go!

I'm thinking of getting the SS JOBO reels for use in the JOBO 1520. These reels (#1566) say that you can use them with the plastic core that comes with the 1520. I like the idea of being able to rotary process them as I use rollo pyro and it will also be much easier on my wrists.

Does anyone have any experience with these or any other suggestions on what to try?

Thanks for any and all input!

Tori

ic-racer

Shooter
Multi Format
If you have trouble loading the plastic reels, then those SS reels that fit the Jobo are just what you need.

canuhead

Shooter
Multi Format
Got mine from Freestyle and they work great. Different centre clip than I was used to but no diff. These reels will also fit regular stainless steel tanks as well if you still have those. Just keep in mind that there's a spring which will allow the reels to fit the cores one way only.

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom