Threads
Members
Latest member
Munky
Recent bookmarks

BenZucker

Shooter
4x5 Format
So I am looking for a source to buy camera strap webbing (the thin kind that is apox. 1cm wide) I want to make a few camera straps (i will sew this thiner stuff int a wider webbing with an industrial sewing machine)

I am also looking for the plastic bits that allow you to loop the strap through the camera and back onto the strap. See the reference pic below. In general I am looking for where to buy the parts of the strap "below" the rings.

Feature-Camera-Strap-V20-Blue-5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

paul ron

Shooter
Medium Format
Eastern Mountain Sports, REI, sporting good stores sell webbing by the foot in many colors n widths as well as cam buckles n spade buckle misc hardware. This stuff is common DIY supplies for mt climbers n campers.

jstout

Shooter
Multi Format
Hi,
I purchased some webbing from strapworks.com. They are boating people that are into rigging stuff. They have (as Tractor Supply says), "the stuff you need out here".
Jeff

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford Photo ADOX Freestyle Photographic Photo Warehouse Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom