(Sold) Nikon F3HP (Black) - Near Mint

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by CLS, Feb 2, 2018.

1. CLS

CLS Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I'm selling my darling F3HP...

It's in excellent condition and has a VERY "recent" production serial number (1939866)...one of the last in the series, produced likely after the year 2000.

Mechanically, it's perfect! And aperture-priority metering always gave me great results. The focusing screen with split-prism is bright and free of any gunk or other impediments to achieving perfect focus. I've put many roles of film through this and never encountered a problem.

Cosmetically, it has very minimal scratches or brassing. I took great care of it, always keeping it in protective pouches, etc. Please see the high resolution photos to get an idea of the cosmetic condition.

There is a sticker inside the film door indicating the light seals were replaced in 2016.

Feel free to ask me any questions you have. I'm asking $340 or Best Offer, which includes shipping within the United States.

Thanks--

Attached Files:

2. mporter012

mporter012 Subscriber
    Ads Enabled

Shooter:
    35mm
    Looks to be in mint condition. Wish I needed one, but I'm set on Nikon bodies for now!

3. OP
    OP
    CLS

CLS Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    @mporter012 I understand the sentiment...but can you really ever have "enough" Nikon bodies? :wink:

4. NedL

NedL Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Groups:
    Think about how incredible it is that you can get this for $340. I would have loved to have one of these 30 years ago but couldn't afford it. I've already got one now.

GLWS

5. Poisson Du Jour

Poisson Du Jour Member
    Ads Enabled

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Groups:
    Eugh and aaah...
    One of the lovelies I used in the early to mid-1980s with an MD4 drive (F3HP). A commanding presence was one attribute, hauling it to my eyes with my then-skinny arms was quite the talking point! And... I also toured around Australia with "The Beast" bouncing up and down in my mountain bike's handlebar bag! :tongue:

I agree with NedL: I really could not afford it back then, but I believed I just had to have it. Took out a loan over 2 years, with the F3 chewing through hundreds of rolls of Kodachrome 200.

6. summicron1

summicron1 Subscriber
    Ads Enabled

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    wow, pretty. Almost wish I used Nikon. Sadly, satan already bit me once this month. Good luck.

7. OP
    OP
    CLS

CLS Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    SOLD via Facebook.

8. Huss

Huss Member
    Ads Enabled

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Is there a Nikon F3 facebook group? Sorry, I never venture over there

9. OP
    OP
    CLS

CLS Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
  10. Huss

Huss Member
    Ads Enabled

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Thanks for that!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. If you have a Photrio account, please log in (and select 'stay logged in') to prevent recurrence of this notice.