[SOLD] Nikon Coolscan LS-8000ED (for parts) and holders (FH-869G etc.)

Discussion in '[Classifieds] Misc. -Anything Goes' started by rawhead, Jun 15, 2017.

1. rawhead

rawhead Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    I have an LS-8000ED that turns on, but is not recognized by my iMac (OS10.12); when sent to Nikon a few years back, they returned it to me un-repaired, citing the discontinuation of a part required for the repair. I've been meaning to either purchase a for-parts 8000ED and/or try to DIY a fix, but just have not had the time to do it, and I don't see myself ever doing it in the future. Thus, I offer it here for cheap.

Looks great, cosmetically. Nothing is guaranteed in terms of mechanics/electronics. $200 + shipping and PayPal Fees.

I also have the coveted FH-869G holder for medium format with all masks. Great shape. $400 + shipping and PayPal fees.

I also have the original holders that came with the 8000ED (35mm and medium format). Take all for $300.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2017
  2. gorbas

gorbas Subscriber

Shooter:
    35mm Pan
    The last Mac operating system able to properly run Nikonscan program was 10.6.8

3. OP
    OP
    rawhead

rawhead Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Yeah, I knew that (more or less) :D :D I will assure you though that it's a physical defect, not an OS compatibility issue.

4. OP
    OP
    rawhead

rawhead Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    EVERYTHING IS SOLD.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. If you have a Photrio account, please log in (and select 'stay logged in') to prevent recurrence of this notice.