[SOLD] Nikon Coolscan LS-8000ED (for parts) and holders (FH-869G etc.)

Discussion in '[Classifieds] Misc. -Anything Goes' started by rawhead, Jun 15, 2017.

1. rawhead

rawhead Subscriber

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    I have an LS-8000ED that turns on, but is not recognized by my iMac (OS10.12); when sent to Nikon a few years back, they returned it to me un-repaired, citing the discontinuation of a part required for the repair. I've been meaning to either purchase a for-parts 8000ED and/or try to DIY a fix, but just have not had the time to do it, and I don't see myself ever doing it in the future. Thus, I offer it here for cheap.

Looks great, cosmetically. Nothing is guaranteed in terms of mechanics/electronics. $200 + shipping and PayPal Fees.

I also have the coveted FH-869G holder for medium format with all masks. Great shape. $400 + shipping and PayPal fees.

I also have the original holders that came with the 8000ED (35mm and medium format). Take all for $300.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2017
  2. gorbas

gorbas Subscriber

Shooter:
    35mm Pan
    The last Mac operating system able to properly run Nikonscan program was 10.6.8

3. OP
    OP
    rawhead

rawhead Subscriber

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Yeah, I knew that (more or less) :D :D I will assure you though that it's a physical defect, not an OS compatibility issue.

4. OP
    OP
    rawhead

rawhead Subscriber

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    EVERYTHING IS SOLD.