SOLD: Minolta CLE with 40mm and 90mm Rokkors - $700

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by mijosc, Jun 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mijosc

mijosc Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    For sale: Minolta CLE with 40mm Rokkor (newer CLE version) and 90mm Rokkor (older CL version.) I'm selling because I have too many cameras and need to downsize a bit.

The CLE is in good condition with normal signs of use for a 30+ year old camera. Everything functions properly. Light seals were replaces when I purchased it a couple years ago.

The 40mm Rokkor is in very nice condition. No scratches or blemishes on the glass. A small (normal) amount of dust inside. Barrel shows very little signs of wear.

The 90mm Rokkor show average signs of use. Glass looks clean. Average amount of dust inside. Barrel show some wear from use. The lower part of the mount shows a bit of brassing on the chrome.

I'd prefer to sell everything as a set.

U.S. buyers only please. Price ($700) includes Paypal transaction fees and shipping via FedEx to CONUS.

_DSC0081.JPG _DSC0082.JPG _DSC0083.JPG _DSC0084.JPG _DSC0085.JPG _DSC0086.JPG _DSC0087.JPG _DSC0088.JPG _DSC0089.JPG _DSC0090.JPG _DSC0092.JPG _DSC0093.JPG

2. summicron1

summicron1 Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    You know that 90 is made by Leica, right?

hell of a good price for this outfit.

3. OP
    OP
    mijosc

mijosc Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    This has been sold.

For those interested in just the 40mm Rokkor, I will be listing another one (CL version) today or tomorrow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.