Latest member
philipandre
Recent bookmarks
Trader history for samuelphoto (1)

samuelphoto

Subscriber
Shooter
Multi Format
SOLD, a Leica 50mm f/1.4 Summicron-M lens in flawless functional condition, very late serial number, 3157925. Accepts E43 filters. Just back from servicing by Don Goldberg (receipt included with shipment). Optics appear to be flawless even under close inspection, I cannot even find a single dust particle. No haze, fungus, separation or other nonsense. Focusing and aperture rings move very smoothly and perfectly dampened, just as you would want. Diaphragm blades are of course spotless with no oil and show hardly any wear. Mount is pristine. Body shows light finish rubbing in the high spots with no dents, dings, stripped screw heads, etc. Overall an outstanding example of this lens that is sure to please.

The lens comes with 3 sets of aftermarket machined aluminum shades with caps (they all work well), factory rear cap and a Leica leather case for another lens model but works well. Asking $1875 OBO. I’ll cover insured shipping (CONUS), you cover any PayPal fees at 3%. Please PM me with any questions you may have and thanks for your interest.

DSCF1187.JPG
DSCF1182.JPG DSCF1183.JPG DSCF1188.JPG DSCF1180.JPG

Last edited:
Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom