Members
Latest member
Luigi Galasso
Recent bookmarks

rabbitvcactus

Shooter
Multi Format
Hello
I have just purchased some strips of infrared film from Dean Bennici. They are about 40mm wide, but I want to slit them down to 35mm, to use in my SLR.
It doesn't matter about sprockets.
Does anyone know how to build a slitter for this, or would anyone in the UK be willing to do it for me.

Thanks
rabbitvcactus

Jesper

Subscriber
Shooter
Multi Format
Could it be spooled onto 127 rolls?
Get a baby Rollei or something

OP
OP
rabbitvcactus

rabbitvcactus

Shooter
Multi Format
I already have a baby Rolleiflex, and will be shooting some in it.
However, I have 20+ strips of this, and would love to use some for 35mm.
I have a modified A-1, which used to shoot rolls of unperforated, cheaper 35mm, but now works with any 35mm wide stock.

i have heard about submini film slitters, and am wondering if such a thing could be made for this.

Thanks again
rabbitvcactus

aoresteen

Subscriber
Shooter
Multi Format

mesantacruz

Shooter
Medium Format
I've loaded 35mm onto an rb67, giving a pano feel, that exposes the sprocket holes as well, looks very cool, and gives a similar look (albeit sharp) to the sprocket rocket from lomo. Perhaps if you have a medium format, you can do the same. there's a tutorial on youtube,as well as various online, that tells you how to do it, so as to not waste any film, with the leader.

dynachrome

Shooter
35mm
About a year ago a fellow apugger sent me a free Konica Autoreflex T body which had been modofied to take usprocketed 35mm film. I sent it to Greg Weber for a complete overhaul and I have yet to use it. When I wasn't interested in unsprocketed film it was everywhere. Now it's not so easy to find. The camera should still work with sprocketed film.

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford Photo ADOX Freestyle Photographic Photo Warehouse Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom