Threads
Members
Latest member
Crit-ter85
Recent bookmarks

bmac

Shooter
Multi Format
I just bought a huge... make that HUGE! lot of photo and darkroom equipment on eBay. Included in it is an old rolleicord that has "shutter problems". I know Grimes is the place to go for LF shutters (and spanner wrenches!). Where do/would you go for TLR service? The only place I have ever had MF gear serviced is Mamiya, but that was Mamiya gear. Thanks!

Jeremy

Shooter
Multi Format
This is kind of a cop-out answer, but search "Rollei Repair" on photo.net and you'll come up with a bunch of answers. I've heard good things about Yertes (sp?) and the $150 guy (not sure of his name), but my info is so vague that I would rather suggest a search which will give you names, emails, websites, and phone numbers.

jss

Shooter
Multi Format
bmac, i got a rolleicord v from a guy in SF and had it serviced close to home in mountain view. int'l camera technicians. they're at 720 villa street, right off castro. they overhauled my 'cord for about $200 and i was very pleased. it was my first experience at having a camera worked on.. scary at first, but now i realize the value. they were very booked up.. it took 2 weeks to get my camera back, but they were honest about that and had my camera ready when they said it would be.

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab Blue Moon Camera & Machine
Top Bottom