Threads
Members
Latest member
swededreams
Recent bookmarks

Tony-S

Shooter
Multi Format
Does anyone know of a source of replacement eye cups for this camera? The one I rec'd with mine is flattened and is really of no use (unless someone knows of a way to remold it).

TIA.

Toffle

Shooter
Multi Format
Does anyone know of a source of replacement eye cups for this camera? The one I rec'd with mine is flattened and is really of no use (unless someone knows of a way to remold it).

TIA.

Yes, it's called a Waist Level Finder... :D

Seriously, I haven't touched the prism on my GS-1(non-metering) since I put the WLF on about a year ago. (took the speed grip off the year before, too. It's so much lighter and easy to handle now...)

Sorry, I guess that doesn't answer your question, does it? :smile:

Ok... if you really want to know, here is a short-term solution. One of my Nikons was missing the eye cup when I got it. I cut a rubber disc from an old inner tube about 1 1/2", and cut a hole a little smaller than the diameter of the eye-piece attachment. When stretched to fit, it forms a convenient cone shape remarkably like an eyepiece cup. Not the perfect solution, but it did the trick until I found a suitable replacement.

SWphoto

Shooter
Multi Format
In NY, try kohscamera.com- he often has Bronica parts, just didn't have the part I needed when I needed it. Alternative might be Dirk at japanexposures.com. He got me a new battery compartment door recently- it wasn't cheap (!), but if you need it, you need it, and it wasn't to be had in the US.

Barry06GT

Shooter
Medium Format
I second what SW said, Jimmy Koh has an amazing collection of Bronica parts, and he is really easy to work with, and very professional.

KEH.com has all kinds of stuff like this.

Also try searching Ebay, FeeBay, EvilBay, or whatever nasty name people are calling it.

OP
OP
Tony-S

Tony-S

Shooter
Multi Format
Alright - thanks for the info (no tire tubes for me, though!). I'll see if those sites have what I need.

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom