Renewed for the 11th year.

Discussion in 'Support PHOTRIO.COM With A Yearly Subscription.' started by SchwinnParamount, Feb 19, 2016.

1. SchwinnParamount

SchwinnParamount Member

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    Every time I renew, I wonder if I am getting my value. I don't post much, don't add new threads, have few uploaded pictures... and mostly lust lurk

When my subscription lapses, I ponder the value for as many as 24 hours before renewing. Renewal price is so so very low, I wonder how Sean keeps the buggy running on these prices. The value to me is very very high. I learn stuff. I'm inspired. I improve.

Then I wonder: "What would life be like as a mere APUG 'member'?". That's when I press the subscribe button. I'd lose so much by not subscribing that the price is less than trivial.

Members, step up to the plate and spend a few bucks. You'll have to sacrifice a couple of new vinyl records or maybe a dozen rolls of 35mm film... but do it. It's worth it.

2. Sirius Glass

Sirius Glass Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Groups:
    It is easy to get one's money's worth from APUG, but it is even better to contribute.

3. Randalcav

Randalcav Member

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    How about the ones who tell Sean how to manage the website and suggest ideas that will benefit them personally, but don't subscribe? He shows a lot of class in responding to everyone equally. Member or subscriber. The quick feedback when one encounters a problem and the luxury to be exposed to so many areas of photography on a daily basis is a bargain. This is true whether you post daily or just educate yourself in the background. What a great resource!

4. Sean

Sean Admin Staff Member Admin

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Groups:
    Thanks guys, your comments and support mean a lot to me. I try to keep the subscriptions as low as possible at $2 a month, this has worked since some decide to contribute more and that evens things out. I'm looking forward to finishing up the new site and pushing us to the next level :smile:

5. OP
    OP
    SchwinnParamount

SchwinnParamount Member

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    Keep the faith, Sean. We've got your back.