Renewed for the 11th year.

Discussion in 'Support PHOTRIO.COM With A Yearly Subscription.' started by SchwinnParamount, Feb 19, 2016.

1. SchwinnParamount

SchwinnParamount Member

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    Every time I renew, I wonder if I am getting my value. I don't post much, don't add new threads, have few uploaded pictures... and mostly lust lurk

When my subscription lapses, I ponder the value for as many as 24 hours before renewing. Renewal price is so so very low, I wonder how Sean keeps the buggy running on these prices. The value to me is very very high. I learn stuff. I'm inspired. I improve.

Then I wonder: "What would life be like as a mere APUG 'member'?". That's when I press the subscribe button. I'd lose so much by not subscribing that the price is less than trivial.

Members, step up to the plate and spend a few bucks. You'll have to sacrifice a couple of new vinyl records or maybe a dozen rolls of 35mm film... but do it. It's worth it.

2. It is easy to get one's money's worth from APUG, but it is even better to contribute.

3. Randalcav

Randalcav Member

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    How about the ones who tell Sean how to manage the website and suggest ideas that will benefit them personally, but don't subscribe? He shows a lot of class in responding to everyone equally. Member or subscriber. The quick feedback when one encounters a problem and the luxury to be exposed to so many areas of photography on a daily basis is a bargain. This is true whether you post daily or just educate yourself in the background. What a great resource!

4. Sean

Sean Admin Staff Member Admin

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Groups:
    Thanks guys, your comments and support mean a lot to me. I try to keep the subscriptions as low as possible at $2 a month, this has worked since some decide to contribute more and that evens things out. I'm looking forward to finishing up the new site and pushing us to the next level :smile:

5. OP
    OP
    SchwinnParamount

SchwinnParamount Member

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    Keep the faith, Sean. We've got your back.