Members
Latest member
shawnmcc
Recent bookmarks

abhishek@1985

Shooter
Medium Format
Hi friends,

I have received around 10-15 rolls of 120 medium format Kodak Pro 1000 PMZ . However, I can understand that its an expired film and is not used anymore. But can someone provide me pointers on how the film is ? Can this be used for portraiture especially female .. What speed I should be rating it while shooting the portraits.

Any information on the film will be greatly admired and appreciated :smile:

MattKing

Shooter
Multi Format
Have you seen this datasheet, which indicates it is at least 16 years old?: http://www.kodak.com/global/en/professional/support/techPubs/e182/e182.pdf

Generally, the higher the speed, the poorer the performance when it is long expired.

I would expect that it would have been poorly suited to most portraiture even when it was current (high speed film and portraits is an unusual combination).

I never used it though, so you may want to wait to hear from someone who did use it.

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford Photo ADOX Freestyle Photographic Photo Warehouse Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom