Please Help - Specific Light-Sealing brush wanted

Discussion in 'Camera Building, Repairs & Modification' started by John13554, Aug 27, 2010.

  1. John13554

    John13554 Member

    Aug 27, 2010
    4x5 Format
    Dear All,

    Does anyone know where I can buy the brush-like light and dust seal in this photograph? I’ve tried and they have nothing, all I can find anywhere is foam or velvet – this is neither, this is similar to what’s used to seal a 135 cassette (35mm roll), I suspect that it may be called ‘flocking’, but I’m unsure.

    I’d be very grateful if anyone can offer any suggestions for where I can find a strip of this specific material.

    Many Thanks


    Attached Files: