Pistol grip for Rolleifles 3003.

Discussion in 'Antiques and Collecting' started by Paul Millers, May 16, 2018.

1. Paul Millers

Paul Millers Member

Shooter:
    35mm RF
    Hi, I'm new to this forum and desperate to find a solution to a problem.

I want a Rollei pistol grip for one of my 3003 cameras, the grip serial no is SL-2000 and too date have been unable to find out how the grip trigger fires the shutter and from web searches there seem to be about six different versions of the same product none showing the firing mechanism.

Is there anyone on this forum who might be able to help please?

The Rollei Club Forum seems to be unable to register new members so I can't ask them, sorry if this seems cheeky but I love these cameras but at 71 I just can't hold them for long and the hand strap is if no help either.

Many thanks

Paul.

2. ic-racer

ic-racer Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    The pistol grip uses a tiny pin that sticks up to press a tiny button on the bottom of the camera.
    rolleiflex.jpg

3. OP
    OP
    Paul Millers

Paul Millers Member

Shooter:
    35mm RF
    Many thanks ic-racer all is clear now, just as well really as i have already ordered one from a guy in Spain thinking it's got two chances it either will fit or it won't.

Paul.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. If you have a Photrio account, please log in (and select 'stay logged in') to prevent recurrence of this notice.