Photrio progress report..

Discussion in 'System Announcements' started by Sean, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Sean

Sean Admin Staff Member Admin
    Ads Enabled

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Groups:
    Hi All,

Apologies for being a bit scarce lately. I was on an intense side project unrelated to Photrio (but related to putting food on the table!). This is winding down and I can now put all my attention back on Photrio. A brief summary of the next push for our community:

-clear some support backlogs and emails
    -revisit bug reports/feature requests and see if we can knock some of these out asap
    -dedicated mobile app rollout (Apple/Android) See here to help us test it: Dead Link Removed
    -exciting announcements coming soon for Photrio Symposiums! (multi-day real-world events in close collaboration with Bob Carnie and his team).
    -core server updates and forum software/gallery system patches to be tested and installed
    -increase moderation team
    -begin push to increase membership base in our digital/hybrid areas
    -start work on Photrio Portfolios system
    -finish the Photrio shop (t-shirts, stickers etc)

That should keep us busy now and through Q1-Q2 2018.

As always, thanks to our mods and council for keeping an eye on things.

Happy holidays to all,
    2018 is going to be a great year for Photrio!

Sean

Last edited: Dec 8, 2017
  2. Are you getting any sleep? You need to take care of your health too.

3. OP
    OP
    Sean

Sean Admin Staff Member Admin
    Ads Enabled

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Groups:
    Always been a bit of a health nut.. do 5k run every other day, weights in-between and eat clean. Otherwise, my terrible back problems flare up, so 'move it or lose it'. :smile:

4. mike c

mike c Subscriber
    Ads Enabled

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I'm on the other end of the stick if I don't move it ,I gain it, called a spare tire.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. If you have a Photrio account, please log in (and select 'stay logged in') to prevent recurrence of this notice.