Pentax WR90

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by ronwhit, Oct 11, 2018.

1. ronwhit

ronwhit Subscriber
    Ads Enabled

Shooter:
    35mm
    This is the third one of these versatile point and shoot cameras that I have owned. The first two were hiking companions for years surviving rain, snow, dust, and a lot of bouncing around. Those days are behind me, so this one hasn’t been used in a year or so, but at that time it worked fine, except for the infrared remote which I never considered important. Since I no longer use it, and have too many cameras anyway, I’m offering it for sale. I’ve always been impressed with the quality of the photos from these cameras, and their accurate exposure and good fill flash. They aren’t truly “pocket sized” but are small enough to fit in a jacket pocket and are a great everyday carry. The 38/90 mm lens adds versatility. I am asking $15.00 which includes shipping from zip 02769 in the CONUS. Original instruction manual included. Since I don’t have a paypall account, please plan to pay via USPS money order or bank check.

Attached Files:

2. ChrisPlatt

ChrisPlatt Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    These are good reliable point and shoots. Water resistant, too. AF works well and gives sharp photos.

Chris

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. If you have a Photrio account, please log in (and select 'stay logged in') to prevent recurrence of this notice.