For Sale Pentax WR90 - now free if you pay postage!

surprise!

A
surprise!

• Tel
  • Feb 7, 2023
Anatomy

A
Anatomy

Morning

D
Morning

BD2023-1.jpg

D
BD2023-1.jpg

BD2023-2.jpg

D
BD2023-2.jpg

Recent Classifieds

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stngoldberg
Recent bookmarks
Trader history for ronwhit (12)

ronwhit

Subscriber
Shooter
Digital
This is the third one of these versatile point and shoot cameras that I have owned. The first two were hiking companions for years surviving rain, snow, dust, and a lot of bouncing around. Those days are behind me, so this one hasn’t been used in a year or so, but at that time it worked fine, except for the infrared remote which I never considered important. Since I no longer use it, and have too many cameras anyway, I’m offering it to a good home. I’ve always been impressed with the quality of the photos from these cameras, and their accurate exposure and good fill flash. They aren’t truly “pocket sized” but are small enough to fit in a jacket pocket and are a great everyday carry. The 38/90 mm lens adds versatility. I am asking $8.00 for shipping from zip 02769 in the CONUS. Original instruction manual included. Since I don’t have a paypall account, please plan to pay the postage via USPS money order or bank check, or cash if you are brave enough to send cash through the mail.

Attachments

• wr90 1.jpg
    wr90 1.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 123
  • wr90 2.jpg
    wr90 2.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:

craigclu

Subscriber
Shooter
Multi Format
I bought one of these (back when they were current) for an insurance adjuster friend who was very hard on cameras... That poor thing fell off of roofs and was abused horribly but kept functioning. That example was amazing and he got excellent results from it.

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab Blue Moon Camera & Machine
Top Bottom