Threads
Members
Latest member
photomancottrell
Recent bookmarks

mcnall

Shooter
35mm
Pentax 6X7 w/MLU and 105mm, w/l finder in user condition. Excellent operating condtion with brassing to body. 105mm lens is clean and smooth. Focusing screen is scuffed but I have calibrated it to focus at infinity. Mirror Lock Up works as should. Waist level finder operates perfectly and has magnifier. Have used recently and film revealed no problems. If you have problems w/focusing and are somewhat handy w/small jewlers screwdriver you can take the screen out and send it to this guy I found on the web who makes custom brite screens for $35.00 If you need pentaprism you can check ebay or KEH. I was using this camera in horizontal mode and using F16 or 22 and scale focusing fir landscape work. $160.00 plus $20.00 shipping CONUS only.

Pipyr

Shooter
Medium Format
Sometimes I think I should just sit here and refresh all day. I've been looking for a deal like this on a Pentax 6x7 for about a year now!! PM sent just in case :smile:

OP
OP
mcnall

mcnall

Shooter
35mm
SOLD ! Somebody got a good deal and was on forum when I posted...hope he enjoys a great camera. Sorry Pipyr...you do nice work...stay warm

Last edited by a moderator:

Pipyr

Shooter
Medium Format
Aww, thanks! :smile: I'm sure I will find one eventually. My overlay work would be a lot easier with 6x7 negatives, but I can get by with the 645 until one pops up :smile: Congrats to whoever got it!

Kylefornia

Shooter
Instant Films
Pipyr I get push notifications sent to my iPhone for exactly this reason. You never know when a good deal will pop up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford Photo ADOX Freestyle Photographic Photo Warehouse Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom