For Sale Outa' cash ~ Dig into the stash Sale #1 APO Skopar! The Poor Man's Lanthar!

Recent Classifieds

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
photomancottrell
Recent bookmarks

jimgalli

Subscriber
Shooter
ULarge Format
Ever dream about owning a Lanthar? 30CM! Me too, but I don't have the $3500 bucks.

30APOSkopar_00.jpg

I've never owned one. But, if you can live with f9, instead of f4.5, the APO Skopar is the same lens and formula.

30APOSkopar_01.jpg

Incredibly sharp. Incredibly smooth. This is an APO Heliar formula lens that just never fails to please.

30APOSkopar_02.jpg

They are un-common, but not really rare I suppose. There were probably 100 G-Claron's sold to do the same job for every one of these. Price point was the reason. These were very expensive. Note that I haven't been able to loosen the flange.

So, while you're saving for the Lanthar, you can enjoy it's f9 brother for about a tenth the cost. $325

eclarke

Shooter
ULarge Format
No LB&B? Just joking but I wonder if you could post a snapshot of it. I'd like to have agood idea of what I'm looking for :D..Cheers, Evan

OP
OP
jimgalli

jimgalli

Subscriber
Shooter
ULarge Format
No LB&B? Just joking but I wonder if you could post a snapshot of it. I'd like to have agood idea of what I'm looking for :D..Cheers, Evan

Ha ha, Hi Evan.

This is SOLD!

Thanks All.

:D:D

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford Photo ADOX Freestyle Photographic Photo Warehouse Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom