Threads
Members
Latest member
rt810
Recent bookmarks

blackmelas

Shooter
35mm RF
Can anyone recommend online suppliers of photo chemicals and other supplies for Europe? The last time I ordered from Adorama I was slapped with a whopping customs charge that equalled 50% of the order. Others such as Jessops and Calumet seem to require an EU address for your credit card. I looked at Reteo Photographic last night and they had steep handling charges. Thanks for any ideas.
James

Ole

Shooter
Large Format
I've used Monochrom in Germany several times, and have been very happy with them.

Annemarieke

Shooter
Medium Format
Dave Miller said:
Dead Link Removed again or try the German parent company. Also Creative Monochrome will be worth trying.

Creative Monochrome is now called Arum Publishing.

Anne Marieke

Annemarieke

Shooter
Medium Format
Leon said:
www.firstcallphotographic.co.uk are quite cheap for inland uk orders - not sure about international

They do ship to international countries, but the rate is quite high. They don't use Royal Mail, but some courier service.

I've paid upto 20 pounds for delivery. It depends on the weight. The service is very fast, both within the UK and to Holland.

Anne Marieke

Peter Hogan

Shooter
Med. Format RF
Hi, you can try www.monochromephotography.com for developers, stops and fixers. Will shortly be intruducing specialst bleaches, re-developers and toners, too. A new company, but hoping to to be of sevice in out niche market, particularly on hearing the news about Ilford, Agfa et al.....
Peter Hogan.

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom