Olympus goodies, revised

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by nsurit, Dec 23, 2017.

1. nsurit

nsurit Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I must have lost my mind or at least bumped my head. If you are an Olympus OM user, these prices, taking into consideration that they include postage in the USA, are crazy good. A few items have been sold and some items not listed have been sourced from this listing. Take a look and buy yourself a nice OM present.

As a long time OM (film) collector and user, the time has come to let go of part of my huge stash. I'm still using OM film cameras on a regular basis. I've bought and sold on APUG for years and have over 540 transactions on ebay with 100% positive feedback. let's start with a few items and invite inquiries for stuff you need that I may (and probably do) have and might be willing to sell. I prefer you send me a good email address if you want photos and let me send them directly to you. As always money cheerfully refunded if any item is not as described. No disappointments! Prices include shipping in USA. Will ship overseas, however that can get a bit expensive. A reminder to those who use digital capture, all of the prime lenses listed below can be used on your digital cameras with the proper adapters.

Lenshood for 40mm f2, 85mm f2 and 100mm f2.8 lenses. Rubber, screw on. Near mint. $40 shipped to you in the USA.
    Lenshood for 90mm f2 and 135mm f4.5 macro lens. Rubber, clamp on. Near Mint. $45 shipped to you in USA.SOLD
    Olympus OM Zuiko 100mm f2.8 lens. Signs of use but not abuse. Mechanics and glass good. Clean and snappy blades. OEM front and rear caps. Silver nose.#114XXX. $95 shipped to you in USA.
    Olympus OM Zuiko 28mm f2.8.Most would call this Like New or Mint. I'm going with near mint. Mechanics and glass flawless, clean snappy blades. OEM front and rear caps. Olympus soft case and Original numbers matching box.Box showing some wear. Genuine Olympus Skylight (1A) filter. Serial# 315XXX. Black nose. $110 shipped to you in USA.
    Olympus OM Zuiko 135mm f3.5. As above most would call this Like New or Mint. I will go with near mint. Mechanics and glass flawless. Clean and snappy blades. Passed sticker still on barrel. OEM front and rear caps. Built in hood. Hard leather OEM case. Black nose. #255xxx. $65 shipped to you in USA
    Olympus OM Zuiko 135mm f2.8 with soft case and numbers matching box. Lens is near mint, box shows some wear.Clean snappy blades. Original OEM front and back lens caps. Polarizing filter. Serial# 218XXX, Black nosed. $100 shipped to you in USA.
    Olympus OM Zuiko 50mm f1.8. This is the 50mm f1.8 which is most sought. "Made in Japan," Black nose. #3956xxx Again, near mint. Flawless glass and mechanics. Clean and snappy blades. OEM front and rear caps. $60 shipped to you in the USA.
    Olympus OM Zuiko 50mm f1.8 "Made in Japan" as above, soft case, Numbers match box showing some wear. OEM front and rear caps. Serial number 5138XXX. Clean snappy blades. I have a difficult time not calling this one like new or mint. You will agree. $75 shipped to you in the USA.
    Olympus OM 1 MD, Black, #909XXX, 50mm f1.8 #468XXX, Nice patina from gentle use. Slight brassing. Screen 1-1. One you will fall in love with. Original OEM front lens cap.Black battery and MD caps. FIX hot shoe. If I were to keep it, I would send it to zuiko.com for a CLA and conversion to modern batteries. Ask for Pictures. $90 shipped to you in the USA.
    Olympus OM Auto extension tubes (7,14 & 25 ) Mint. If you don't have a set, you need one and don't know it. These tubes allow you to focus closer with any of your lenses. A set is always with me in my kit. Mint, front and rear caps.$45 shipped to you in the USA.
    Vivitar Macro Focusing 2X Teleconverter for Olympus OM. Excellent condition, great glass. Turn your 50mm lens into a macro lens. Turn it into a 100mm portrait lens. Wonderful accessory. Front rear caps. $35 shipped to you in the USA.

Remember, if you need something, let me know. OM 1 and 2 bodies, screens, flash, winders or the esoteric. Several people have responded here and now have the screens, bodies and lenses they were looking to add to their kit. What do you need?

Send me an email address and I can send pictures of the items you are interested in seeing. These items are but the tip of the iceberg. Let me know what you are trying to find. Bill Barber, nsurit@aol.com

2. Rocccity

Rocccity Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    I highly recommend the 50mm 1.8 lens. Sharp as a tack. It’s a great value for what you’re getting.

Also, nsurit is a top notch seller. If he’s says it’s near mint, it’s probably better. Buy with confidence from him.

3. OP
    OP
    nsurit

nsurit Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    135mm f2.8 sale pending.

4. OP
    OP
    nsurit

nsurit Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    135mm f2.8 sold. Eyecup 1 and screen 1-3 inquired about and sold.

5. OP
    OP
    nsurit

nsurit Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    28mm f2.8 SOLD. OLympus OM !n and OM 1 SOLD.

6. OP
    OP
    nsurit

nsurit Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Olympus 50mm f1.8 # 396XXXX SOLD.