Munky
Recent bookmarks
Status
Not open for further replies.

momus

Subscriber
Shooter
Medium Format
I'm probably nuts for selling this, but I don't need two lenses in this general focal length. This is an A.I. Nikon 85 2.0 lens that takes really good photos. Cosmetics and optics are excellent. Smooth focus, clean glass etc. When I bought it, the seller described it as having a tiny, light internal blemish about 2mm long, but it's not easy to see unless you really look for it w/ a strong light and magnifying glass. I would never have mentioned it unless I had been alerted to it. Obviously it has no effect on the photos it takes, as can be seen in the samples. This is a fantastic portrait lens (first one shown was at f2, the second at f2.8) and tack sharp stopped down. Very small and light little guy. Includes the front cap, no rear cap. $165 plus shipping. US sale, and I'll take paypal from a confirmed US address, personal ck (needs to clear before shipping) or a US postal money order.

DSCF3153.JPG
DSCF3160.JPG
DSCF3162.JPG
DSCF3163.JPG
small ni 4.jpg
small ni 8.jpg
small l neg 10.jpg
small neg 11.jpg
small ni 5.jpg

Attachments

• DSCF3157.JPG
    DSCF3157.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 54
Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP

momus

Subscriber
Shooter
Medium Format
I've decided to keep this, as it's just too nice a lens. As there seems to be no way to delete the ad that I've been able to find, I will simply mark it SOLD and close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford Photo ADOX Freestyle Photographic Photo Warehouse Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom