NEW FOTOMAN 45 SPS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!

Recent Classifieds

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawnmcc
Recent bookmarks

ruilourosa

Shooter
Multi Format
Hello

Bought a new fotoman 45 sps... and it´s an amazing piece, really well made and a good value.

But... I would like to see a second hot shoe on the camera... for the rangefinder... or meter...

i saw one double shoe from voigtlander($$$$$$$$$) and several on #bay (mainly for video use) and maybe to tall (increasing paralax), do you have any ideas????

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

Sirius Glass

Subscriber
Shooter
Multi Format
Enjoy

thegman

Shooter
Medium Format
Hello

Bought a new fotoman 45 sps... and it´s an amazing piece, really well made and a good value.

But... I would like to see a second hot shoe on the camera... for the rangefinder... or meter...

i saw one double shoe from voigtlander($$$$$$$$$) and several on #bay (mainly for video use) and maybe to tall (increasing paralax), do you have any ideas????

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

Snap, I have one too, bought in the past couple of months. Excellent camera, and like you say, fantastic value.

For hotshoes, how about something like this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cold-Shoe-M...=Camera_Flash_Accessories&hash=item27cc1db8a6

I expect you could find one with 3 mounts, one for finder, meter, and rangefinder. You could just glue one in the middle for the finder if you wanted, it's just a $10 part.

OP
OP

ruilourosa

Shooter
Multi Format
Well

i have been looking at these, they are too tall, i don´t want them to be so far apart from the original shoe... voigtlander sounded better... i think i will make one out of spare parts and some aluminium bits...

Thanks!!!!!!!!!

One thing... What lenses are you using? i just have the 75mm cone and lens for now... i will try to work with that, after i might buy other cones... i´m after a 125mm...

cheers

Richard Man

Subscriber
Shooter
Multi Format
If you have a 75mm, then a 110/120 would be a good one. You are limited to up to 150, so if you a set of 3, you can have 75/110/150, or if you limit to 2, 75/135 or 75/150.

I have a 90/135/150 for my Goersi 45ps with the idea that if I take 2 cones, I would take 90 and 150, but if I only take one, I would take the 135.

adelorenzo

Subscriber
Shooter
4x5 Format
Are you sure that is a hot shoe? It looks like it would be a cold shoe to me. You would sync flash via the PC port on the shutter.

It looks like the left side grip has a threaded mount to install a second cold shoe. Or if you want it on the top of the body you could glue one on or tap a thread.

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford Photo ADOX Freestyle Photographic Photo Warehouse Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom