Members
Latest member
photomancottrell
Recent bookmarks

eagleowl

Shooter
Multi Format
Hi everyone.
I've just bought a Mamiya C33 from a friend.
As I expected,the foam light trapping is crumbly(let's face it,it's a 30 year old camera)-other than that it's in absolutely AMAZING condition,and I look forward to using it a LOT!
Could someone please give me the address or a link to a website which could supply some(I live in South East England)?

Thanks.

rjr

Shooter
Medium Format
You could cut it by yourself - get a sheet of foam rubber in your stationery shop and cut it in thin strips with scissors.

Remove the old foam with a toothpick and a solvent, then glue in the new one with. Let the glue dry for a moment, then apply the foam.

Works fine, it´s cheap - black, 0,5mm thick, A4 size, got it for 0,40Euro.

Bob F.

Shooter
Multi Format
By coincidence I received a kit today from an ebay.com seller (Jon Goodman - eBay username of "interslice"). He has lots of recommendations on various photo sites. Took about a week to arrive from Texas (from his email to me, he's an ex-Londoner - unlike Dr Johnson, he must have got tired of Life... :wink: ). Enough assorted foam there for at least 3 cameras I'd estimate.

Cost was $6.50 including postage - or about four quid. Do a search on his username in the Advanced Search option on ebay.com - he has two versions, one for $6 and one for $9.99. You will have to use the dreaded Paypal though...

Cheers, Bob.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
eagleowl

eagleowl

Shooter
Multi Format
thanks Bob

I contacted interslice last night-the foam is on it's way!
My niece's fiancee has a folding camera-wonder if he could use my "leftovers"?

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford Photo ADOX Freestyle Photographic Photo Warehouse Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom