Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monofinder
Recent bookmarks

Flotsam

Beats me.

I'm just trying to figure out how you have managed to keep your wife from blocking that Kiwi TradeMe site from your computer yet 8)

Jorge

Shooter
Large Format
No it is not Sean, it is a half assed version of the Jobo processor. From what I have heard it breaks easily, you are unable to find parts for it and drums are also scarce. Adorama used to sell them (or maybe they still do) as their "house" brand and all I read about them were complaints.

I say you better pass on this one.

Flotsam, I am sure the wife is doing her own shopping while Sean is at work, probably the reason why the site is not blocked...:tongue:

OP
OP
Sean

Sean

Admin
Admin
Shooter
Multi Format
haha. So far the wife is being cool, I think I can tell when I am about to cross the line :smile:

Thanks for the info Jorge, I'll take your word for it.

Jorge

Shooter
Large Format
Sean said:
haha. So far the wife is being cool, I think I can tell when I am about to cross the line :smile:

Thanks for the info Jorge, I'll take your word for it.

Yeah, that dog house in the living room or sheets and a pillow on the sofa are pretty good hints aren't they?...:smile:

Robert

So that's like the Devtec?

Why not just get room temp Ra-4 chemicals and use a setup like the motorbase you looked at last week?

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom