Modern Photography magazine, Top Camera issues

Discussion in 'Book, Magazine, Gallery Reviews, Shows & Contests' started by Leidolf, Mar 12, 2016.

1. Leidolf

Leidolf Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    Anyone that has back issues of Modern Photography magazine?

Looking for old issues, the december issues to be specific, those that had the Top Camera of the year section.

I'm looking for the early 1970's editions and would love to find them, I did subscribe, and was stupid enough to toss them out!
    Also, I have ascertained that the Top Camera of the year section did not appear in 1963. I know it appeared in the 1970, december issue, so it probably was started a little earlier than that.
    Anyone know when it was first started and have that issue (to sell)?

I'm also looking for some of the 1980's issues, but I have many of them, so if you have any to sell, PM me.

2. Loren Sattler

Loren Sattler Subscriber

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Leidolf, I have old Modern Photography issues. I sent you a PM, please respond.

3. OP
    OP
    Leidolf

Leidolf Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    Still looking for the december 1973 issue Modern Photograpy, and the december 1968 issue, Modern Photography

4. OP
    OP
    Leidolf

Leidolf Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    Sorry, seem that I missed that.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. If you have a Photrio account, please log in (and select 'stay logged in') to prevent recurrence of this notice.