Minolta Maxxum 400si Question

Discussion in '35mm Cameras and Accessories' started by snegron, Feb 8, 2009.

1. snegron

snegron Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    Does anyone know wher I can get a pdf version of the camera manual for a Minolta Maxxum 400si?

I just purchased one at garage sale in decent condition. It came with a Minolta 35-70 f/3.5-4.5 AF lens and a Minolta 70-210 f/4.5-5.6 AF lens, also a shoulder bag all for $35.00! I have never owned a Minolta before, but I figured it was a good bargain. All shutter speeds seem to work well as do the different auto modes and manual mode. I am not familiar with the rest of the functions, so I'd like to get the user manual. :smile:

2. Galah

Galah Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Try "Orphan Cameras" (N/T)

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

3. OP
    OP
    snegron

snegron Member

Shooter:
    35mm

Thanks for the feedback! I just checked the site and while there were plenty of manuals for other models, there was none for the 400si. :sad: Nice site though!

4. hoffy

hoffy Subscriber
    Ads Enabled

Shooter:
    Multi Format
  5. OP
    OP
    snegron

snegron Member

Shooter:
    35mm
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. If you have a Photrio account, please log in (and select 'stay logged in') to prevent recurrence of this notice.