For Sale Minolta 24-105/3.5-4.5, 75-300/4.5-5.6 – 24-105mm f3.5-4.5, 75-300mm f4.5-5.6

Stevie

A
Stevie

No Show

A
No Show

Hydrant Omega

A
Hydrant Omega

Feral Cereal

A
Feral Cereal

Recent Classifieds

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luigi Galasso
Recent bookmarks
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlbinoBlacMan

Shooter
35mm
My conditions: For items which don’t include shipping (usually the cheap stuff), shipping is usually $20 - $25 (to Canada or the USA) so buy a bunch of stuff to make it worthwhile. I accept most payment methods. All prices are negotiable and I'm happy to do package deals. If any of my prices don’t reflect what everyone else is asking please PM and so I can fix it. I like to keep communications quick so if I don’t hear back from you 48 hours after I send a PM/email than I reserve the right to sell the item to a different buyer. I have positive feedback on Fourthirdsphoto, FredMiranda, Pentaxforums and GetDPI as Albino_BlacMan and on eBay as ctp046.

I’ll sell the camera (Maxxum 7D listed in the anything goes section) and 2 lenses as a package for $215 if anyone’s interested (essentially you get the camera for free). If not prices are listed below.

Minolta 24-105/3.5-4.5 D - $150 Shipped
Glass: Excellent. Clean and clear with no scratches fungus or haze. Minimal internal dust
Aperture: Smooth and snappy. No oil, no wear that I can see
Focus/Zoom: Both are smooth throughout the entire range
Autofocus: Fast and accurate
Cosmetics: Not bad, not great. The grips are either graying or need to be cleaned again (probably the latter but I did give them a scrub with a toothbrush). Minor scuffs all around. Not a collector’s piece but nothing major.
Accessories: Come with front and rear caps and a lens hood (which shows some rub marks)

Minolta 75-300/4.5-5.6 -$65 Shipped
Glass: Just like the other ones. Clean and clear with no scratches fungus or haze. Minimal internal dust
Aperture: Smooth and snappy. No oil, no wear that I can see
Focus/Zoom: Both are smooth throughout the entire range
Autofocus: Fast and accurate
Cosmetics: We’ll say this one is user. The grips are blacker than the other Minolta lenses I have but the silver paint didn’t wear well so it shows a bunch of black specs where the paint rubbed off.
Accessories: Come with front and rear caps, lens hood (which shows some rub marks) and an Optex UV filter.

Pictures:

24-105
NovemberMinolta-O1150034_zps380312ba.jpg

NovemberMinolta-O1150036_zpsd4da7c62.jpg

NovemberMinolta-O1150038_zps434ae6a4.jpg

75-300
NovemberMinolta-O1150040_zps3164f754.jpg

NovemberMinolta-O1150042_zpsf78daeae.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford Photo ADOX Freestyle Photographic Photo Warehouse Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom