Massive clear Out (Price drop)

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by babak, Dec 23, 2017.

1. babak

babak Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    A deep clean out....

Please email for more info or photos. All prices net to me in Euros (does not include paypal fees or postage), Bank transfer also possible. Will try to put a link with more photos, but please email me.

1. Canon 5d Mark II, spare battery, charger original box, spare focusing screen, remote shutter release, battery charger and in car battery charger (cant find the cable though), giotto screen protector, original box. Have had it since new, Fully functioning, will through in 8gb extreme III and 16Gb extreme IV Cards. Price 600 Euros.

2. Canon 50mm f1.2 L USM. Excellent condition, comes with front rear caps, pouch, hood, original box. Have owned since new. Price 800 Euros.

3. Canon 24-40mm f4 L USM comes with front rear caps, pouch, hood, original box. Have owned since new. Price 350 Euros.

4.Konica IIIM Hexanon 50mm F1.8, very good condition, not sure about the light meter. Price 200 Euros.

5. Olympus 35 SP,Zuiko 42mm f1.7, Silver, leather case original box, lens hood, special battery (think I have a spare one somewhere as well). Tested with film and fully functioning except the light meter which underexposes. Price 150 Euros.

6. Yashica Electro35 GTN Black, Color Yashinon 45mm f1.7. All functioning and includes the battery adapter needed to work the light meter, which again functions but cant guarantee accuracy. Price 130 Euros.

7. Carl Zeiss 50mm F4 T for Hasselblad V system with fron and rear lens caps. Price 200 Euros.

8. Canon Demi C, with 50mm f2.8, 28mm f2.8, no lens caps her, very clean. Price 200 Euros.

9. Voigtlander Vitessa with leather case (case bit battered and you can assume the light meter does not function) tested with film and working, Colorscopar 50mm f2.8. Price160 Euros.

10. Voigtlander Vitessa with Leather case, Colorscopar 50mm f2.8.Tested with film and working. Price 50 Euros.

11. Canon canonet QLC 17 Black. No front lens cap, very clean. Price 180 Euros.

12. Konica Hexar AF, 35mm f2, Comes with original box and with flash. Have not shot a with film but has a battery and all functions as it should. Price 500 Euros.

13. Olympus Pen FV With lightmeter (functions, but not sure about accuracy). Test with film and fully functioning. Price 300 Euros.

14 Olympus Pen FT With very rare 35mm f2 pancake lens and lens cap. Has a dent on top but mechanically very good and light meter is accurate. I have used this camera regularly with film. Price 400 Euros.

15. Contax G2 Black With Carl Zeiss Biogon 28mm f2.8 Silver, with lens hood and skylight filter. As can be seen in well-used Condition, my regular camera. All functions well. Price 875 Euros.

16. Ricoh GR1v, Fully functioning with no issues on the LCD screen, Regularly use with film and functions well. Price 560 Euros.

17. Graflex Crown Graphic, Optar 135mm f4.7. Used with instant film and works well but the rangefinder needs adjustment. Price 300 Euros.

18. Konica Hexar RF Presentation Box, (Missing Flash), excellent condition and tested with film. Price 850 Euros.

19. Voigtlander Bessa-L Body only. In like new condition, comes with new leather case and original box. Price 75 Euros.

20. Fuji Gx680 Lomg Bellows, Like new in box. Price 80 Euros.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 6, 2018
  2. OP
    OP
    babak

babak Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Just a last bump and to say a lot of these are now on an auction site as well.

3. OP
    OP
    babak

babak Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    3, 7, 15, 19, now sold
    17 on hold

4. OP
    OP
    babak

babak Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    NEW PRICES:

Please email for more info or photos. All prices net to me in Euros (does not include paypal fees or postage), Bank transfer also possible. Will try to put a link with more photos, but please email me.

1. Canon 5d Mark II, spare battery, charger original box, spare focusing screen, remote shutter release, battery charger and in car battery charger (cant find the cable though), giotto screen protector, original box. Have had it since new, Fully functioning, will through in 8gb extreme III and 16Gb extreme IV Cards. Price 600 Euros.

2. Canon 50mm f1.2 L USM. Excellent condition, comes with front rear caps, pouch, hood, original box. Have owned since new. Price 800 Euros.

3. Canon 24-40mm f4 L USM comes with front rear caps, pouch, hood, original box. Have owned since new. Price 350 Euros.

4.Konica IIIM Hexanon 50mm F1.8, very good condition, not sure about the light meter. Price 200 190 Euros.

5. Olympus 35 SP,Zuiko 42mm f1.7, Silver, leather case original box, lens hood, special battery (think I have a spare one somewhere as well). Tested with film and fully functioning except the light meter which underexposes. Price 150 130 Euros.

6. Yashica Electro35 GTN Black, Color Yashinon 45mm f1.7. All functioning and includes the battery adapter needed to work the light meter, which again functions but cant guarantee accuracy. Price 130 115 Euros.

7. Carl Zeiss 50mm F4 T for Hasselblad V system with fron and rear lens caps. Price 200 Euros. SOLD

8. Canon Demi C, with 50mm f2.8, 28mm f2.8, no lens caps her, very clean. Price 200 140 Euros.

9. Voigtlander Vitessa with leather case (case bit battered and you can assume the light meter does not function) tested with film and working, Colorscopar 50mm f2.8. Price160 Euros.

10. Voigtlander Vitessa with Leather case, Colorscopar 50mm f2.8.Tested with film and working. Price 50 Euros.

11. Canon canonet QLC 17 Black. No front lens cap, very clean. Price 180 170 Euros.

12. Konica Hexar AF, 35mm f2, Comes with original box and with flash. Have not shot a with film but has a battery and all functions as it should. Price 500 Euros.

13. Olympus Pen FV With lightmeter (functions, but not sure about accuracy). Test with film and fully functioning. Price 300 270 Euros.

14 Olympus Pen FT With very rare 35mm f2 pancake lens and lens cap. Has a dent on top but mechanically very good and light meter is accurate. I have used this camera regularly with film. Price 400 350 Euros.

15. Contax G2 Black With Carl Zeiss Biogon 28mm f2.8 Silver, with lens hood and skylight filter. As can be seen in well-used Condition, my regular camera. All functions well. Price Sold.

16. Ricoh GR1v, Fully functioning with no issues on the LCD screen, Regularly use with film and functions well. Price 560 Euros. On HOLD

17. Graflex Crown Graphic, Optar 135mm f4.7. Used with instant film and works well but the rangefinder needs adjustment. Price 300 Euros.

18. Konica Hexar RF Presentation Box, (Missing Flash), excellent condition and tested with film. Price 850 820 Euros.

19. Voigtlander Bessa-L Body only. In like new condition, comes with new leather case and original box. Sold

20. Fuji Gx680 Lomg Bellows, Like new in box. Price 80 75 Euros.

5. OP
    OP
    babak

babak Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Canon 50 1.2 sold

6. OP
    OP
    babak

babak Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Ricoh gr1v sold.

7. OP
    OP
    babak

babak Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    1. Canon 5d Mark II, spare battery, charger original box, spare focusing screen, remote shutter release, battery charger and in car battery charger (cant find the cable though), giotto screen protector, original box. Have had it since new, Fully functioning, will through in 8gb extreme III and 16Gb extreme IV Cards. Price 550 Euros.

4.Konica IIIM Hexanon 50mm F1.8, very good condition, not sure about the light meter. Price 200 170 Euros.

5. Olympus 35 SP,Zuiko 42mm f1.7, Silver, leather case original box, lens hood, special battery (think I have a spare one somewhere as well). Tested with film and fully functioning except the light meter which underexposes. Price 150 120 Euros.

6. Yashica Electro35 GTN Black, Color Yashinon 45mm f1.7. All functioning and includes the battery adapter needed to work the light meter, which again functions but cant guarantee accuracy. Price 130 110 Euros.

8. Canon Demi C, with 50mm f2.8, 28mm f2.8, no lens caps her, very clean. Price 200 130 Euros.

9. Voigtlander Vitessa with leather case (case bit battered and you can assume the light meter does not function) tested with film and working, Colorscopar 50mm f2.8. Price150 Euros.

11. Canon canonet QLC 17 Black. No front lens cap, very clean. Price 180 150 Euros.

13. Olympus Pen FV With lightmeter (functions, but not sure about accuracy). Test with film and fully functioning. Price 300 250 Euros.

14 Olympus Pen FT With very rare 35mm f2 pancake lens and lens cap. Has a dent on top but mechanically very good and light meter is accurate. I have used this camera regularly with film. Price 400 330 Euros.

17. Graflex Crown Graphic, Optar 135mm f4.7. Used with instant film and works well but the rangefinder needs adjustment. Price 290 Euros.

18. Konica Hexar RF Presentation Box, (Missing Flash), excellent condition and tested with film. Price 850 790 Euros.

8. Clay Duda

Clay Duda Member

Shooter:
    DSLR
    Is the 5D mark II still available? Do you know the shutter count?

Also, with the Pen FT camera (#14), would you consider selling just the lens? I don't have a need for another FT camera, but I do like that lens!

9. OP
    OP
    babak

babak Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I am afraid 1, 5, 11, 12, 17, 18 now sold.

What remains:

4.Konica IIIM Hexanon 50mm F1.8, very good condition, not sure about the light meter. Price 200 170 Euros.

6. Yashica Electro35 GTN Black, Color Yashinon 45mm f1.7. All functioning and includes the battery adapter needed to work the light meter, which again functions but cant guarantee accuracy. Price 130 110 Euros.

8. Canon Demi C, with 50mm f2.8, 28mm f2.8, no lens caps her, very clean. Price 200 130 Euros.

9. Voigtlander Vitessa with leather case (case bit battered and you can assume the light meter does not function) tested with film and working, Colorscopar 50mm f2.8. Price150 Euros.

13. Olympus Pen FV With lightmeter (functions, but not sure about accuracy). Test with film and fully functioning. Price 300 250 Euros.

14 Olympus Pen FT With very rare 35mm f2 pancake lens and lens cap. Has a dent on top but mechanically very good and light meter is accurate. I have used this camera regularly with film. Price 400 330 Euros

I would prefer to sell the lens with the body.

Thanks