A
Cumberland Falls-7

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jowens
Recent bookmarks
Ilford MG IV RC warmtone is a wonderful paper, but sometimes difficult to find, as far as I know there's just one shop who sells it in Rome and it's just on the other side of the town.
I do not like to plan on RC paper i prefer to buy it whenever i need it. Looking for an alternative I've found the Agfa RC glossy paper to have a tendency toward the warm tones, but not just as warm as Ilford.
Do you know of any way to make Agfa RC look warmer?

Ciao,

Marcello

john_s

Shooter
Medium Format
I haven't used that paper, but Agfa Neutol WA paper developer does give warm tones. However, with a paper not designed to be particularly warm, the improvement might be subtle. The developer has a quite long life in the tray, incidentally.

titrisol

Subscriber
Shooter
Multi Format
Ethol LPD 1+10 ar higher dilutions made it look warmer than normal but not as warm as MG WT
Also try the Paterson Acutone papers.

psvensson

Shooter
Medium Format
Yep, Neutol WA is a good developer. If you can't find the Ilford paper, maybe you can find Forte Polywarmtone? I've just started using it, and I think the emulsion is even warmer than Ilford WT in Neutol WA. The base is quite neutral, unlike the pink-peach base of WT. I like it better, others don't.

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab Blue Moon Camera & Machine
Top Bottom