Members
Latest member
adam m
Recent bookmarks

PGraham3

Shooter
35mm
Howdy, APUG!
I think it was two or three years ago when I caught the back-end of a fairly recent indie movie that my wife was watching on TV.
Movie takes place in the U.S., and a guy picks up a girl that needed help amid his long road trip through many States, or the other way around. From what I recall, man and woman are actually married in real-life. Anyway, the guy has a Nikon FM or FE, and continuously takes shots at places wherever they stop. At the end of the film, when they reach Northern California or Oregon, the guy puts together and gets printed a book with all his Film Photography photos and I think sends a copy to the girl. From what I recall, no big time actors were in this.
Does this movie ring a bell with anyone?

Tried searching, but to no avail. Any info will help. Thanks!
-Paul

MattKing

Shooter
Multi Format

CropDusterMan

Shooter
35mm RF
Does this look familiar? Not a bad film, if not a rather tired storyline...neglected son,
takes road trip with father, ends up bonding....etc. etc. Father is a famous photographer
and is going to process the last rolls of Kodachrome at Dwayne’s Photo, in Parsons, Kansas.
Of course, he shoots Leica. ;o)

Screen Shot 2018-12-22 at 12.10.53 PM.png

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab
Top Bottom