Members
Latest member
coralluxurycleaning
Recent bookmarks
Trader history for maclaine (0)

maclaine

Shooter
35mm
Hello APUGers. I'm back selling off some great Leica gear. I bought all this stuff for a trip to Europe, but now it's time to pass it on and use the money for other things.

Leica M4 - $750

A user, but in excellent working condition. I bought this in Paris when the framline selector on my M6 stopped working. I payed WAY too much for it, but I was happy to have a working M to put my lenses on. It's bot some marks and scuffs. There's a chip of vulcanite missing over the bottom plate latch. There's also a small split in the vulcanite over the ASA dial on the rear plate. Hard to notice with the naked eye, but I've pointed it out in the photos. On my trip, I put a dozen rolls of film through it with no issues with leaks or shutter capping. I had a local shop check the timing on the speeds, and were told they were all fine. A great user or backup! No body cap.

35mm f/2 Summicron ASPH w/ hood - $2,100

A phenomenal lens. There is paint wear on the aperture ring that you can see in the photo. There's also just a touch of paint loss on the barrel. Glass and aperture are flawless. Focus is butter smooth and aperture is snappy. Comes with generic rear cap and proper Leica lens hood and rubber lens cap.

50mm f/2 Summicron v5 - $1,700

This is the latest "pre-ASPH" version. 6-bit coded, built in hood. Undeniably near mint. Comes with box, soft case, Leica caps. A beautiful, amazing lens in phenominal condition.

135mm f/4 Tele-elmar - $250

Bargain condition, but an amazing user! This lens is well used, with paint loss on the focus ring and barrel. There is a name and Social Security Number engraved on it. The aperture ring is sluggish, thought the bladed are totally clean. Focus is more damped than more modern lenses, but still smooth. Glass is in amazingly clean condition, however! Comes with proper Leitz lens hood, generic front and rear cap.

B+W 39mm MRC Filters

Yellow Orange - $20
ND 0.9 (3 Stops) - $40
KR 1.5 Warming/Skylight - $30
Polarizer - $65

All filters were purchased brand new and are flawless. This is just about every kind of filter you'd need for most situations. Deals available if you want more than one or all of them.

Bigger pictures of all items here: http://s83.photobucket.com/user/maclaine_diemer/library/Leica

I will cover the PayPal fees if buyer covers shipping. U.S. buyers will get preference only because it's easier, though I will sell to international buyers if they cover all customs/shipping/insurance fees. Sent via USPS.

I've had great success buying and selling here on RFF. You can also look me up on eBay as username: maclaine.

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_0001.jpg
    IMG_0001.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_0005.jpg
    IMG_0005.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_0008.jpg
    IMG_0008.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_0011.jpg
    IMG_0011.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_0014.jpg
    IMG_0014.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 117
OP
OP
maclaine

maclaine

Shooter
35mm
More pictures of the camera and lenses:

Camera rear

IMG_0003_zps16e01b55.jpg

50mm f/2 Summicron

IMG_0006_zpsd5463a95.jpg

IMG_0007_zpse1bf4d7b.jpg

35mm f/2 Summicron ASPH

IMG_0009_zps06641567.jpg

IMG_0010_zps9cf3d6c9.jpg

135mm f/4 Tele-elmar

IMG_0012_zpsa10155ea.jpg

IMG_0013_zps4100efef.jpg

OP
OP
maclaine

maclaine

Shooter
35mm
Bump!

M4 is now sold. Here are some updated prices.

35mm f/2 Summicron ASPH w/ hood - $2,000

50mm f/2 Summicron v5, 6-bit coded - $1,500

135mm f/4 Tele-elmar - $225

OP
OP
maclaine

maclaine

Shooter
35mm
M4 is back on offer. I've since been informed that that bottom plate might not be original and not even a proper Leica bottom plate. It can take a bit of fiddling to get it to seat properly. The viewfinder has a bit of something in it (hazed, grease, I don't know), but you can see through it fine. RF patch seems to be slightly out of vertical alignment. Also, the film take up spool is slightly out of round. This may or may not have been caused by the incorrect bottom plate. Having said all that, I have used it to shoot several rolls of film, all of which have come out just fine. Shutter speeds are good.

With all this in mind, I'm offering it for $475 shipped and PayPal'd anywhere in the US. I'm taking a major hit on this one, and at this point, I just want it gone. Please help me.

35mm Summicron and 50mm Summicron are both still available at the same price.

135mm Tele-elmar is sold.

Maxwell

Subscriber
Shooter
35mm RF
Maclaine is great to deal with. I doubt that the baseplate for the M4 is a non-Leica. But what a deal a working M4 for Under $500!! GLWS

OP
OP
maclaine

maclaine

Shooter
35mm
This is OLD OLD OLD, but I still can't seem to move these lenses. For clarification, the only lenses still available are the Summicrons.

35mm Summicron ASPH w/ hood - $2,100 PayPal'd and Shipped in the US.

50mm f/2 Summicron v5 6-bit coded - $1,500 PayPal'd and shipped in the US

Photrio.com contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
To read our full affiliate disclosure statement please click Here.

PHOTRIO PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Ilford ADOX Freestyle Photographic Stearman Press Weldon Color Lab Blue Moon Camera & Machine
Top Bottom